You are invited to join a series of panel discussions as Electric Autonomy Canada hosts industry experts and key stakeholders taking a deep dive into the issues and opportunities facing the public electric vehicle charging experience in Canada
Starting November 1st, Electric Autonomy will be hosting a series of panel discussions on the public electric vehicle charging experience.
The series will look at issues including charger reliability, the adoption of the NACS connector, grid resiliency, access to charging in rentals and condos and access to charging among Indigenous communities.
EV charging experts, energy professionals, government officials, automakers, research institutions and industry consultants will gather to critique and examine the most urgent questions shaping the industry and give insights into where they believe the path forward leads and when we will get there.
Join us and register for one, or all, of the discussions:
- Episode 1: Secure, fast, reliable and the NACS effect – November 1
- Episode 2: Charging in condos and MURBS – November 8
- Episode 3: Building a resilient grid – November 22
- Episode 4: Supporting medium- and heavy-duty fleets – November 29
- Episode 5: Boosting uptake in Indigenous communities – December 6
Registration is free and now open!
Click the button above and select the panels you would like to attend.