This one-day conference brings together the best and brightest industry leaders who are transforming electric vehicle manufacturing in Canada
Early bird tickets on sale now for $349. Join us on February 7, 2024.
Watch for more speaker announcements soon.
Head of Engineering / Research & Development
Head of Data and Analytics
EV Critical Materials Leader, Global Purchasing and Supply Chain
Herzberg-Dahn Chair for Advanced Battery Research
Jeff Dahn Research Group
Executive Chief Technology Officer
Director, Research & Development
Director, Government Relations and Corporate Affairs
General Motors Canada
Automotive Parts Manufacturers’ Association
Director, Circular Partnerships
Nino Di Cara
Founder & President
Who should attend?
- Automotive industry professionals
- Researchers and innovators in the electric vehicle sector
- Strategic investors
- Government and policymakers
Tickets are limited.
Note that the 2023 edition was a sold-out event.
Media who would like to report on the event may apply to attend by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understand the latest innovations across the EV value chain
- Meet Canadian companies working on cutting-edge technology
- Collaborate to develop a national capability for advanced manufacturing