Ford Pro and Electric Autonomy Canada are pleased to invite you to an expert panel discussion on the steps required to get your organization EV ready and make the right decisions about bringing electric vehicles into your fleet
When buying an EV, you have to think beyond the vehicle itself to a new electric ecosystem. The Ford Pro team will walk you through the procurement process for electric vehicles, along with the other products you’ll need to consider, from how to finance to charging to telematics. These product experts will be on hand to answer your questions about how EVs compare to their gas counterparts.
• Greg Watkins, General Manager, Ford Pro Canada
• Kevy Stephen, Cross Connected Marketing Manager, Ford Pro Canada
• Scott Kuzma, Fleet & Lease Marketing Manager, Ford Pro Canada
• Logan Traynor, Vehicle Line Specialist, Commercial and Electric Vehicles, Ford Pro Canada
• Andrew Elkin, Managing Editor, EV Fleets Knowledge Hub (Moderator)
Wednesday March 29th, 2023
4pm ET / 1pm PT
Can’t make the live discussion?
No problem. Register for the event and a few days after we’ll send you a link to a recording of the event and a summary of the discussion.