The webinar series will cover such topics as how to approach your first fleet EV purchases, how to make the business case for electrification and the need to plan out your charging strategy at the start of the process. Industry experts will show you how to make the right decisions about bringing electric vehicles into your fleet.
How to Buy a Fleet EV: The Key Differences from Your Usual Process
MARCH 29, 2023 4PM ET / 1PM PT
When buying an electric vehicle, you have to think beyond the vehicle itself to a new electric ecosystem. Ford will walk you through the procurement process for EVs, along with the other products you’ll need to consider, from how to finance to charging to telematics. Product experts will be on hand to answer all your questions about how the EVs compare to their gas counterparts.
This episode is sponsored by Ford Pro
- Greg Watkins, General Manager, Ford Pro Canada
- Kevy Stephen, Cross Connected Marketing Manager, Ford Pro Canada
- Scott Kuzma, Fleet & Lease Marketing Manager, Ford Pro Canada
- Logan Traynor, Vehicle Line Specialist, Commercial and Electric Vehicles, Ford Pro Canada
- Andrew Elkin, Managing Editor, EV Fleets knowledge hub (Moderator)
How to Set up Charging Infrastructure at a Fleet Depot, from Planning to Installation
APRIL 24, 2023 1PM ET / 10AM PT
This webinar covered the key steps to planning and installing depot charging, including the costs to budget in, applying for grants, how to choose charging hardware (especially the mix of amp/kW and number needed for current and future fleet), how to maximize power on site and how to work with your utility when needed. We’ll also discussed how the ZEVIP application fits into fleets’ timelines and budgeting, and touch touch on charger maintenance and ongoing operations.
This webinar is presented in partnership with ABB, BC Hydro, PowerON and Signature Electric
- Moneeb Durrani, Director of Sales, Transit and Fleet at ABB E-Mobility Canada
- Tyler Seed, Account Executive, PowerON Solutions
- Jason Scultety, Senior Key Account Manager, BC Hydro
- Mark Marmer, Founder & Executive Director, Signature Electric
- Ilana Weitzman, VP of Strategic Development, Electric Autonomy (Moderator)
Additional webinars in this series will be announced in the coming days