Electric Autonomy and Element Fleet Management are pleased to invite you to a fireside chat with Zingha Lucien, Element’s director of strategic consulting, on what lessons have been learnt so far from fleet electrification
In this fireside chat:
Zingha Lucien has a global lens on fleet electrification. She will share her experience on the deployment of thousands of electric fleet vehicles, from total cost of ownership (TCO) and remarketing, to charging and maintenance.
Learn key lessons gleaned from her work with early mover fleets across the entire electrification journey:
- Understand the different motivations for electrifying a fleet, whether that’s emissions reductions, the total cost of ownership upside or brand reputation, and how that might impact your strategy
- Identify the best vehicle types to electrify for different vocations, based on data
- Discover the total cost of ownership and lifecycle costs for electric vehicles based on real-world case studies
- Gain confidence to start the transition to zero-emissions vehicles by understanding what that roadmap looks like for successful fleets
• Zingha Lucien, Director, Strategic Consulting, Element Fleet Management
• Nino Di Cara, Founder and President, Electric Autonomy
Thursday November 9th, 2023
1 pm ET / 10 am PT
Can’t make the live discussion?
No problem. Register for the event and a few days after we’ll send you a link to a recording of the event and a summary of the discussion.