Electric Autonomy and HSBC Bank Canada are pleased to invite you to an expert panel discussion on how businesses can convert fleet and infrastructure to enable the transition to zero-emissions transportation.
Join us as we delve into the specifics of what it means to electrify a medium- and heavy-duty logistics fleet. Where do companies get vehicles? How do they know which ones are right for them? What are the future movement needs based on electrification and transportation, and how can infrastructure enable this? Who is responsible for providing and maintaining charging solutions?
Join panelists from HSBC Bank Canada, Deloitte LLP, Pride EV and ATCO Electric to look at fleet electrification from every angle ranging from how companies choose the right charging infrastructure, to electric vehicle procurement, to looking at the best places to deploy EVs (yes, location matters), the opportunities associated with EV infrastructure and why companies that aren’t moving forward with fleet electrification now are at a disadvantage.
This virtual event is brought to you by Electric Autonomy and sponsored by HSBC Bank Canada.
• Angie Lamarsh, Head of Sustainable Finance, Commercial Banking, HSBC Bank Canada
• William York, Senior Engineer – eMobility, ATCO Electric
• Samira Dadgar, Partner, Global Investment and Innovation Incentives (Gi3)/Tax, Deloitte LLP
• Javed Nadeem, Vice President EV Infrastructure, Pride EV
• Emma Jarratt, Executive Editor, Electric Autonomy (Moderator)
Thursday October 12th, 2023
1 pm ET / 10 am PT
Can’t make the live discussion?
No problem. Register for the event and a few days after we’ll send you a link to a recording of the event and a summary of the discussion.