FLO EV Charging and Electric Autonomy Canada are pleased to invite you to a discussion on how cities, municipalities, retailers, workplaces, fleet operators and other site hosts can plan for the installation of EV charging stations
A dramatic increase in the number of public electric vehicle charging stations in Canada is required to support the forthcoming wave of EVs and the federal government’s targets for zero emission vehicle adoption.
At what point should organizations — such as cities, municipalities, retailers, workplaces, fleet operators and other site hosts — plan to install EV chargers, what are the business cases they should consider and the public funding options available?
Join us as we hear first hand from those who’ve already gone through the process of securing funding for EV chargers from the federal ZEV Infrastructure Program and from experts who advise and install them.
- Ian Neville, Senior Sustainability Specialist, City of Vancouver
- Mary Quintana, Director, Asset Management & Utilities, Brock University
- Cara Clairman, President and CEO, Plug’nDrive
- Brookes Shean, Sales Director, FLO EV Charging
- Nino Di Cara, Founder, Electric Autonomy Canada (Moderator)
This event has already taken place.
To watch the recording and to read a summary of the discussion, click here.