May 2, 2022
Want to join a media company with a mission to make transportation cleaner, safer and more economical? Want to be part of one of the biggest industry transitions that we will experience in our lifetime? By joining the Electric Autonomy team, you can be part of the solution.
Client Services Manager
Company: Electric Autonomy Canada
Location: Remote. Employer located in Toronto, Ont.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic, digitally savvy client services manager to build outstanding relationships with our clients and partners and to ensure our projects deliver beyond their expectations. You’ll be part of our vibrant and engaging culture and share our excitement about changing the future of transportation to make it cleaner, safer, and more affordable for all. While this is an early to mid-career position, you will be reporting directly to the founder and collaborating closely with our VP.
Experience within the electric vehicle sector is not essential, but a passion for and understanding of digital media, advertising and corporate events is.
This role involves working with our existing clients — from senior executives to coordinators — to ensure our initiatives are delivering on our commitments, as well as working with prospective clients to bring them onboard.
We are living in a climate crisis, and yet over 90 percent of the vehicles sold this year will contribute to the problem. We’re helping to change that by providing business leaders and policy makers with the information they need to make confident decisions on the adoption of zero-emission vehicles.
Electric Autonomy Canada is the leading news publication reporting on the transition to electric vehicles, autonomous transportation and new mobility services and we’re growing rapidly. We’re driven by a passionate desire to contribute to a more sustainable future. We do this through original journalism, events, research and other educational services.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
The postholder will ensure our client projects are delivered successfully and will support our sales and business development efforts. As a core member of the team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Building relationships with existing and new clients
- Developing an understanding of our clients’ objectives
- Creating recommendations, proposals, and presentations for client media campaigns and collaborative projects
- Overseeing and ensuring the successful execution of our client campaigns
- Creating ongoing status reports and end of campaign performance reports for clients that demonstrate the effectiveness of their campaigns
- Managing our overall calendar of client activity
- Collaborating with team members and external stakeholders
Skills, Competencies and Qualifications
As the successful the candidate, you’ll be:
- A great listener and communicator
- Engaged and excited by client-focused work
- Obsessed with accuracy and will have a high attention to detail
- Well organized and focussed on meeting deadlines
- Energetic and inquisitive with a positive outlook on life
- Energized by the prospect of affecting meaningful change
You’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a digital media environment is essential
- An aptitude for building polished client presentations and slide decks
- Capable user of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Familiarity with CRM systems, especially HubSpot, is a plus, as is experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with the Mac operating system is helpful
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person granted refugee status in Canada
- University graduate is preferred
How to apply
Please send your resume and a covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Visible Minority Groups, Indigenous Peoples, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations or positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of these equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.