ABB, BC Hydro, PowerON, Signature Electric and Electric Autonomy are pleased to invite you to an expert panel discussion on the process of setting up fleet depot charging infrastructure and the key factors of a successful implementation.
This webinar will cover the key steps to planning and installing depot charging, including the costs to budget in, applying for grants, how to choose charging hardware (especially the mix of amp/kW and number needed for current and future fleet), how to maximize power on site and how to work with your utility when needed.
We’ll also talk about how the Zero Emission Vehicle Infrastructure Program (ZEVIP) funding application fits into fleets’ timelines and budgeting, and touch on charger maintenance and ongoing operations.
- Moneeb Durrani, Director of Sales, Transit and Fleet at ABB E-Mobility Canada
- Jason Scultety, Senior Key Account Manager, BC Hydro
- Tyler Seed, Account Executive, PowerON Solutions
- Mark Marmer, Founder & Executive Director, Signature Electric
- Ilana Weitzman, VP of Strategic Development, Electric Autonomy (Moderator)
Monday April 24th, 2023
1pm ET / 10am PT
Can’t make the live discussion?
No problem. Register for the event and a few days after we’ll send you a link to a recording of the event and a summary of the discussion.