LeadingAhead Energy and Electric Autonomy Canada are pleased to invite you to a discussion about the need for faster public EV charging
Automakers are rapidly launching electric vehicles in Canada with charging speeds of 100kW and beyond, but much of Canada’s early public fast charging infrastructure is limited to 50kW.
For investors and site hosts considering deploying public DC Fast Chargers it’s critical to ensure that any new charging deployments are fast enough to match the speeds of vehicles people will be driving in the near future.
In this panel, we discuss the steps required to speed up Canada’s chargers to ensure that future EV drivers are not slowed down.
- Stephen Tok, Director Americas Energy and Utility Strategies, Tritium EV Chargers
- Mike Buff, Manager of Infrastructure Planning and Research, Electrify Canada & Electrify America
- Stephen Bieda, Eco Brand Business Development Manager, Kia Canada
- Maxime Charron, President, LeadingAhead Energy
- Emma Jarratt, Managing Editor, Electric Autonomy Canada (Moderator)
Tuesday November 16th, 2021
10:00AM PST / 1:00PM EST
This event has concluded